These great Copper Weekend ticket package options include events over the expanded FULL FIVE DAYS of this amazing 2019 Official STAR TREK Convention, including the same great reserved seating for STAR TREK: Gala Celebration Saturday Night. Your ticket guarantees you the same seat in the main theatre during the day as well so you can see all the guests and events.
Here are the benefits included in your COPPER Ticket Package in 2019 for what will truly be a once in a lifetime experience. We even have lowered the price from last year by offering “early bird” pricing, so please take advantage of this offer as early as possible!
Have Questions About Tickets Or Conventions? Click Here!
- RESERVED SEATS
A Reserved Seat yours to come and go, all FIVE days of the convention in our main theatre. This gorgeous, state-of-the-art theatre at The Rio is where our major guests appear and main events take place.
- You can select your own seat(s)
with our theatre floor plan chart, which is available when you place your order!
- Admission to our Secondary Program Theatre
The Secondary Program Theatre is where many great activities take place throughout the convention, mostly focusing on the science and writing of Star Trek, along with supporting guests, audience discussions and auctions and presentations by StarTrek.com. Our Secondary Theatre also features a beautiful built-in stage suitable for great presentations. Note that in this room seating is first come first serve, though we’ve never had an issue with seating in this room in previous years!
- Special color-coded wristbands
Once you register you won't need to wait at registration for the rest of the convention! Unlike other fan conventions once you get your Copper Patron credentials you are TOTALLY set for the weekend and YOU can choose what stars and events you want to see! You don't have to wait to get into the main theatre -- the seat you selected is there waiting for you! Please note if you are given a lanyard with your package you must wear BOTH the lanyard and wristband to get into certain events. Please remember that the first person using your PDF printed off your computer and scanned gets it, so please don’t share this document with anyone and please make sure to bring it with you. We have a new system at the registration area to make this system even more protective.
- Star Trek Collectors Limited Edition Gold Coin
You’ll receive a Star Trek Collectors Limited Edition Gold Coin themed for the convention and generally only available at the convention itself. The incredible 18th in the series, this has proven to be a great collectible over the years. You get your coin when you register!
You’ll have pre-registration access the afternoon/night before the convention. You'll be amongst the first to get entrance into the massive VENDORS ROOM so you can pick up souvenirs, schedules and gifts as well as get your credentials set for the show! You’ll also have one of the first cracks at any remaining Autograph and Photo Op tickets. Pre-Registration is a convenience, but not a necessity. You can also come during regular convention hours to register any of the days.
- Admission to our famous vendors room
Our massive vendors room is filled with tons of Star Trek and genre collectibles, both old and new! Come to browse, trade, and to buy.
- Saturday Night Gala
Star Trek fans have known and loved Brent Spiner for his portrayal as Data on The Next Generation – and now fans from all over the world can spend an evening with Brent in a whole new way! Presenting for the first time in Las Vegas in its entirety, in a very special Saturday Night Gala, Brent will be performing a selection of songs with his band. It should be an experience attendees will never forget, but don’t take our word for it -- here’s what Brent has to say about it!
“This show is great! Brent Spiner is my favorite performer!”- Brent Spiner
You get to keep your same COPPER WEEKEND seats that you had during the day
- Admission to The Promenade area
You’ll be able to hang out in Promenade area and at the upgraded Quark’s Bar Area (first come first serve). The Promenade has become a new focal point of the convention as it also offers incredible prop replica scenarios that are put to great use by the thousands of amazing of cosplay participants who bring extra joy to the convention. You never know what is just around the corner!
- Admission to our third auditorium
Our smaller theater holds discussions on interesting subjects. Last year this area was a smash hit (and it’s also first come, first serve).
- Admission to our Star Trek Autographs Area:
In the vendors room, you will find many famed celebrities who have made appearances in the Star Trek franchise. You can meet them personally and grab their autographs at a nominal fee directly from the celebrity themselves. At this time it is a bit early to know where in our massive facility these great and nice folks will be located, but we’ll announce it here when we do.
We’re proud to provide five full days of entertainment for the approximate amount that many concerts and sporting events charge for just a few hours of entertainment. Please note that this early bird price may change as we get closer to the convention, so place your order as quickly as you can to get the best rate.
Ticket Ordering Information
- Creation is dedicated in providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age or religion. We firmly believe in the ideals of one of our mentors, Star Trek’s creator, Gene Roddenberry. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind from anyone. Patrons violating these rules may be expelled from the convention (without a refund) at Creation’s discretion and hotel security may be called in to facilitate this response. If you have any issues with anyone, please ask to speak to Adam, Gary or Stephanie immediately. They will be available on-site and can be reached through registration or by the convention MC/Host. Issues of this importance should not be handled by our volunteers.
- ALL GUESTS
are contracted to appear and all convention contracts specify that appearances are tentative and subject to change as film and television work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict. Our events will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not (we always try to book replacements) and therefore we cannot issue admission ticket or ticket package refunds if a particular guest does not fulfill their appearance contract. Of course, we will always refund separately purchased photo ops and autograph tickets for a guest if they cancel.
- ADA Rules
on service animals This event welcomes service animals as per The ADA rules. Service animals perform valuable work or tasks and are trained to provide help directly related to a person's disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and therefore are not permitted at our event.
PHOTO TAKING POLICY AT THIS CONVENTION
- We know that taking photos makes the convention even more fun and we thought it would be a good idea to share our photo taking policies for you before you arrive at the convention so you can prepare. In the auditorium, photo taking is encouraged, but only from your seat. It is unfair to run up to the stage and block the view of others who have paid for reserved seats in front of you. Even if there are empty seats, patrons must sit in the seats they paid for to be fair to everyone. Due to fire marshal regulations, everyone must be seated during performances. Please also be courteous to your neighbors when taking pictures. Selfie-sticks and other camera items that block the view of others is forbidden in the theatre. Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo ops. Only those people who have autograph tickets may come up to get autographs. It's all about FUN for all!
- The vast majority of our guest celebrities take questions from the audience during their on-stage time. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those that ask questions to make them ones that allow our mutual shared time with the celebrities to be enjoyable, interesting and entertaining for all (including the guest). Asking for hugs, telling stars we love them (we all do, that's why we're here), giving gifts, getting into long personal stories, or worse, is not acceptable for this format and, in fact, is quite self-centered when you are in essence "representing" all of fandom to a celebrity. Join us in trying to make this convention the best entertainment for everyone!
- In the event of convention cancellations or date changes Creation Entertainment is not responsible for patrons' costs involving travel or hotel accommodations or any other non-convention ticket expenses.
- Advance ticket sales are generally turned off early to mid-week of the week of the events. Tickets, if they are not sold out, are sold at the convention. We are not responsible for orders that are rejected during processing that may be due to customer errors (usually caused because the customer does not complete the entire ordering process to the very end), credit card failures (usually caused when there is not enough funds in an account or the credit card company rejects the charge for any number of reasons including out of state ordering or unfamiliar ordering to the customers’ general pattern), or system errors during transmission of the order. Creation assumes no responsibility for typographical errors or inaccurate information provided by convention venues. All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subject to change. Check back frequently for updates.
- NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED AT ANY CONVENTION. Still photography is for personal use only - public dissemination and commercial use strictly prohibited. By attending Creation events you agree to allow your image to be used on our website and in news documentaries or stories, either filmed by Creation Entertainment or other entities. All ticket prices are subject to change, please order as early as possible. In the unlikely event of a cancellation of the convention, or a date change, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for refunding airfare or any other costs other than the payments made directly to Creation Entertainment for ticketing. Also in the unlikely event, due to weather, transit issues or last minute illness or other reason given by celebrity, an advertised guest does not make their appearance at the convention, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for any refunds other than separate specific to the guest autograph tickets or photo op tickets. In the extremely rare chance that a guest does not finish his or her autographs or photo ops (which has only happened in a hand full of cases over 40 plus years, always due to something out of our control) Creation Entertainment will only be responsible for the refund of the separate autograph or photo op ticket.
Updated photo and video policy….
- Part of the fun of coming to Creation’s conventions is being able to capture the moments that you can look back on. The following is the official policy on videotaping and photo taking at Creation Events: Fan photos and videos for personal use will be allowed at Creation Entertainment events; however, we ask that you not live broadcast our events on social media platforms like livestream, periscope, etc. We also ask that you respect any individual talent requests to not record their panels. Should that be requested by a third party on behalf of the talent (agent, management, studio) we will give you advanced notice. Privacy Statement