Updated: January 31, 2023
All procedures and policies subject to change
Creation Entertainment maintains that the health and safety of our attendees, celebrity guests and staff are a top priority.
Here are the following COVID policies and procedures* the Creation’s Salute to Superntarual and Other J&J Projects Dallas Convention 2023, being held February 2-5, 2023 at the Plano Event Center. All procedures and policies are subject to change.
1. Regardless of your vaccination status, we require a negative COVID-19 test result, which must be taken within 36 hours of your first day attending the convention. You will receive a special-colored, waterproof wristband, which you must wear for the entire convention in addition to your entry wristband. Removal of the COVID wristband will require you to retest.
For your reference, here are COVID testing sites in Dallas/Allen area. You may also use a Rapid COVID test kit that you have purchased over the counter, but you must take the test in-person at the convention in our private testing area, to show results. We will also have a limited supply of Rapid tests available on-site for a fee of $25, available while supplies last. Once our supply has run out, we will not be able to get additional tests, so you are highly encouraged to either bring your own rapid test or bring your test results taken from a lab. Proof of negative COVID test result is mandatory for attendance.
2. While we are aware that people can still test positive for COVID up to 90 days after initial transmission, if when you check-in with our COVID table you do test positive, even if you’ve quarantined, you will not be able to attend the convention. For those who cannot attend because of their COVID positive test status on-site, we are offering a rollover to a 2023 Creation event in the Nashville area. NOTE: The name on the test MUST match the name on the ticket. The rollover is ONLY applicable to the original ticket holder.
3. If you test positive between Sunday, January 29, 2023 and Sunday, February 5, 2023 or if you already have an active case of COVID at the time of our event, please stay home and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, Feb. 5, 2023 at 12:00 AM PST and provide verifiable lab test results from a test that has been taken between Sunday 1/29/23 and Sunday 2/5/23 (rapid home tests are not acceptable) in order to be eligible to roll over your tickets.
4. If you are showing positive on the verifiable lab test as above, your tickets for 2023 will no longer be valid. Should anyone attempt to use invalid 2022 tickets at the convention they will no longer be eligible for the rollover and your tickets will not be refunded.
NOTE: You represent that if you do not comply with COVID-19 safety protocols that you will leave the event venue, and furthermore, you agree that you will not be due a refund of your Event ticket and CE will not be responsible for any consequential damages as a result of your expulsion.
5. Mask-wearing is optional indoors for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status EXCEPT in the COVID testing area, where masks are MANDATORY. Although mask-wearing is now optional, it is still highly recommended.
6. Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the convention area for public use.
7. If you are feeling ill, please DO NOT attend.
Please see below for our “Disease and Illness” Disclaimer.
Please note that special poses/hugs and physical contact are not offered in the purchasing of a photo op. Please also keep in mind that the actors, while they are recognizable to us, we are strangers to them, so don’t do anything to them that you wouldn’t want a stranger to do to you, especially in these times.
Check out all the information about the convention, and we’ll see you very soon!
Your friends at Creation Entertainment
Disease and Illness Disclaimer: By using your admission pass, you represent and warrant that you will not enter the venue or participate in the Event in person if (a) you are aware, as of the date of the Event, that you have contracted and not completely recovered from COVID-19 or another communicable disease; (b) you are aware, as of the date of the Event, that you have been exposed within the prior two weeks to someone who had contracted or was subsequently determined to have contracted, COVID-19 or another communicable disease; (c) you have been tested for COVID-19 or another communicable disease but not yet received the results of such test; or (d) you have symptoms consistent with having contracted COVID-19 or another communicable disease. You also represent and warrant that, during the course of the Event, you will comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines imposed by CE and any Event venue regarding COVID-19 and any other communicable disease, which may include verification of vaccination, wearing masks, a daily symptom check, temperature checks, and/or COVID testing. You represent that should you not comply with COVID-19 safety protocols that you will leave the event venue, and furthermore, you agree that you will not be due a refund of your Event ticket and CE will not be responsible for any consequential damages as a result of your expulsion. We reserve the right to change any of our health policies as necessary.