Updated: August 18, 2022
Having the chance to get in-person autographs from the stars of The Vampire Diaries franchise is one of the real benefits in attending our convention!
Click here to see how the autograph process works!
IAN SOMERHALDER $85 (Sunday) BUY TICKETS
PAUL WESLEY $65 (Sunday) BUY TICKETS
DANIEL GILLIES $65 (Saturday) BUY TICKETS
MICHAEL MALARKEY $45 (TBD) BUY TICKETS
More to come!
Make a TVD memory you'll never forget by getting an amazing 8x10 glossy photo of you and your favorite TVD star!
Click here to see how the photo op process works!
IAN SOMERHALDER $149 (Sunday) BUY TICKETS
PAUL WESLEY $99 (Sunday) BUY TICKETS
DANIEL GILLIES $99 (Saturday) BUY TICKETS
MICHAEL MALARKEY $65 (TBD) BUY TICKETS
More to come!
These cool duo, trio and group photo ops include the guests and YOU in one photo!
Our Famous "SALVATORE BROTHERS" Duo: IAN SOMERHALDER and PAUL WESLEY $249 (Sunday) BUY TICKETS
Get the chance to sing your heart out on-stage in a fun-filled evening of karaoke and dancing, with possible special guests. All guest participants are tentative until show time.
Read more about our KARAOKE EVENT!
Since this is a FREE EVENT, you do not keep your same seats you had during the day as the first few rows are removed. There will be seats in the back if you prefer to sit. If you have a VIP pass or special needs, please come to the front of the line.
NOTE: If you choose to stand in line early to be up front, you may only hold one additional place until the doors open. Once the doors open and if your companion is not there, there is no guarantee there will be room left in the front. Although these are FREE events and you do not need a convention pass to attend, please be aware that there is still a limited capacity at each venue. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and space may be filled to capacity. If there are COVID-19-related restrictions at the time of the convention, we will not be removing seats. Should we need to keep seats in place, seating will open and on a first come, first served basis.
Here’s a great way to shine in front of the loyal fandom! Held on SATURDAY, you can come dressed as any The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies character or create your own to compete for the audience's applause to win great prizes.
Test your knowledge at our famous Yes/No Trivia Competition and become the TVD franchise trivia master! Be one of 90 chosen fans to play one of three rounds and who knows, you could be the last person standing.
For the Cosplay Contests and Trivia Game Winners: Gift certificate prizes are valid for one year from date of issue and can be used towards Creation Merchandise only, and excludes admission passes and a la carte autograph/photo op/concert/special event tickets.
Flex your creative video editing muscles, and TVD fan knowledge, to compete for prizes!
Entries are judged on the following criteria:
• Video, Audio & Editing quality
• Song selection & originality
• Humorous submissions are encouraged!
ONE winner will receive a gift certificate and have their video played on the big screen (if time allows) at the Official TVD/Originals Reunion Convention!
Note: Gift certificate prizes are valid for one year from date of issue and can be used towards Creation Merchandise ONLY and excludes admission passes and a la carte autograph/photo op/concert/special event tickets.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES TO ENTER!
Below you'll find the rules, submission guidelines and anything else you might need to know:
• One THE VAMPIRE DIARIES/THE ORIGINALS music video may be submitted, and only one.
• All submissions must be on DVD and in a sleeve or jewel case to be accepted. -We do accept music videos on Apple-compatible flash drives and also NTSC formatted DVDs.
• If submitting a flash drive, please make sure all files are compatible with Quicktime.
• In your submission you must list the specific convention the music video is for.
• Entries are limited to people attending the specific event. This is due to an overwhelming number of submissions.
• Send your video using an order confirmation or signature required so you know if your video was received.
• Please keep the submissions under five minutes.
• Music Videos chosen are announced at the event.
• You do not have to be present for the actual showing of your video, but you must claim your award at the show before the end of the weekend or your award will be forfeited.
• The video submission closes 40 days prior to the convention. We will NOT make any exceptions.
• Don't forget about the great supporting cast members of the show!
• Do not use footage from shows other than The Vampire Diaries or The Originals.
• Entries cannot be returned, and person submitting entry is granting Creation the right to play this entry in perpetuity at Creation events worldwide and/or online at the Creation website(s).
• Creation does not sell music videos so your entry will never be sold as a commercial product, just presented at our events/online.
• Do not submit the same video for multiple events. It will not be considered after its first submission. This also goes for videos that have been recycled with only minor changes.
SEND ENTRIES TO:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES/THE ORIGINALS Music Video Contest/New Jersey 2023
217 South Kenwood St.
Glendale, CA 91205
Our vendor area offers official The Vampire Diaries and The Originals products to offer attendees! You can expect to find headshots of our actors, exclusive tour t-shirts and apparel, journals, jewelry, mugs and glassware, banners and posters, books and magazines, autographed items, and more!
If you are interested in being a vendor please click here!
Here’s a more exclusive way to meet our special guests in a smaller group setting! Closer to the convention, we offer special VIP Experiences and Meet & Greet experiences through online auction site. Fans have the chance to then bid on the VIP experience, as well as Meet & Greets with some of our special guests in attendance. These are generally limited to 10-20 fans per meet and greet. Sign up for the email blasts to stay in the loop!
Ever dreamed of having an exclusive concierge assigned to you, and only you, at your favorite Creation event? Our Concierges know the rules inside and out and use that knowledge to get you in line for anything you have a ticket for right after the VIPs! Not only that, they also help you keep track of every event, signing and photo op, so you won’t miss a thing. If you're interested in this premium service, write to: email@example.com.
Giving Gifts to Celebrities
We know that many fans like to give gifts to our celebrity guests and we feel this is a lovely gesture. However, it's impossible to accommodate the large amounts of gifts and we do not have an adequate system to accept them at the many different venues. Please refrain from bringing gifts to the convention.
Instead, we are offering the following addresses for fans to send gifts to the celebrities:
Attn: Ian Somerhalder or Paul Wesley
c/o ICM Partners
10250 Constellation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067