Creation Entertainment maintains that the health and safety of our attendees, celebrity guests and staff are a top priority. All policies and procedures subject to change.
Here are the following COVID policies and procedures* for Game of Thrones Official Fan Convention, being held December 9-11, 2022 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA:
FOR THOSE WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED:
You must bring proof of vaccination, along with your valid ID, to receive a special-colored wristband, which you must wear for the entire convention in addition to your entry wristband. You can bring the physical card, or a printed or digital copy of the card.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED:
We require a negative COVID-19 test result, which should be taken within 72 hours of attending the convention. You will receive the same special-colored wristband as stated above.
For your reference, here are COVID testing sites near L.A. Convention Center. You may also use a Rapid COVID test kit that you have purchased over the counter, but you must take the test in-person at the convention in our private testing area, to show results. We will also have a very limited supply of Rapid tests available on-site for a fee of $25, available while supplies last.
2. While we are aware that people can still test positive for COVID up to 90 days after initial transmission, if when you check-in with our COVID table you do test positive, even if you’ve quarantined, you will not be able to attend the convention. For those who cannot attend because of their COVID positive test status on-site, we are offering a refund. NOTE: The name on the test MUST match the name on the ticket. The refund is ONLY applicable to the original ticket holder.
3. If you test positive between Sunday, December 4, 2022 and Sunday, December 11, 2022 or if you already have an active case of COVID at the time of our event, please stay home and email us at http://firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, Dec. 11, 2022 at 12:00 AM PST and provide verifiable lab test results from a test that has been taken between Sunday 12/04/22 and Sunday 12/11/22 (rapid home tests are not acceptable) in order to be eligible for the refund.
4. If you are showing positive on the verifiable lab test as above, your tickets for 2022 will no longer be valid. Should anyone attempt to use invalid 2022 tickets at the convention they will no longer be eligible for the refund and your tickets will not be refunded.
NOTE: You represent that if you do not comply with COVID-19 safety protocols that you will leave the event venue, and furthermore, you agree that you will not be due a refund of your Event ticket and CE will not be responsible for any consequential damages as a result of your expulsion.
5. Mask-wearing is optional indoors for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status EXCEPT in the COVID testing area, where masks are MANDATORY. Although mask-wearing is now optional, it is still highly recommended.
6. Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the convention area for public use.
7. If you are feeling ill, please DO NOT attend.
Please see below for our “Disease and Illness” Disclaimer
PHOTO OPS, AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS and MEET & GREETS
A plexiglass barrier will no longer be in place for most of the guests** however, there will still be a “NO TOUCHING” policy. **NOTE: Actors who wish to have plexiglass in their photo will be noted on our schedule.
Please note that special poses/hugs and physical contact are not offered in the purchasing of a photo op. Please also keep in mind that the actors, while they are recognizable to us, we are strangers to them, so don’t do anything to them that you wouldn’t want a stranger to do to you, especially in these times.
Disease and Illness Disclaimer: By using your admission pass, you represent and warrant that you will not enter the venue or participate in the Event in person if (a) you are aware, as of the date of the Event, that you have contracted and not completely recovered from COVID-19 or another communicable disease; (b) you are aware, as of the date of the Event, that you have been exposed within the prior two weeks to someone who had contracted or was subsequently determined to have contracted, COVID-19 or another communicable disease; (c) you have been tested for COVID-19 or another communicable disease but not yet received the results of such test; or (d) you have symptoms consistent with having contracted COVID-19 or another communicable disease. You also represent and warrant that, during the course of the Event, you will comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines imposed by CE and any Event venue regarding COVID-19 and any other communicable disease, which may include verification of vaccination, wearing masks, a daily symptom check, temperature checks, and/or COVID testing. You represent that should you not comply with COVID-19 safety protocols that you will leave the event venue, and furthermore, you agree that you will not be due a refund of your Event ticket and CE will not be responsible for any consequential damages as a result of your expulsion. We reserve the right to change any of our health policies as necessary