May 24, 2019
The future is ever closer and you are cordially invited to the 18th Annual Creation Entertainment Presentation of The Official STAR TREK LAS VEGAS Convention coming to The Rio Suites Hotel (July 31st- to August 4th 2019, with pre-registration on July 30th). Come join us all to celebrate Gene Roddenberry’s legacy of a hopeful future, unencumbered by issues of today, and made up of a diversity that is embraced. Every year it seems the convention gets more exciting and better looking, and we will be working to make 2019 the very best ever! So much is going on with Star Trek now, we can’t believe it!
We’re so happy that the 2018 gathering received unprecedented worldwide news coverage when Sir Patrick announced his return to Star Trek from our stages! That was the Star Trek moment of last year: and we had to keep it secret!
So, in essence, you know you want to be there! There are a lot of ticket options and 2nd best is The Captain’s Chair Admission Package. Here’s what you get when you purchase a CAPTAIN’S CHAIR Admission Package:
- RESERVED SEATS
Absolutely great reserved seats still available, located just behind or to the sides of the Gold Package seats. These are your reserved seats for the entire five days of the convention as well as many of the evening events mentioned in this list of benefits. No worrying, no extra waiting: no chance of not seeing the big stars you want to see!
- SATURDAY NIGHT GALA
Star Trek fans have known and loved Brent Spiner for his portrayal as Data on The Next Generation – and now fans from all over the world can spend an evening with Brent in a whole new way! Presenting for the first time in Las Vegas in its entirety, in a very special Saturday Night Gala, Brent will be performing a selection of songs with his band. It should be an experience attendees will never forget, but don’t take our word for it -- here’s what Brent has to say about it!
“This show is great! Brent Spiner is my favorite performer!”- Brent Spiner
You get to keep your same CAPTAIN'S CHAIR WEEKEND seats that you had during the day
- SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY
The biggest party of the entire convention, and it’s exclusive to GOLD WEEKEND & CAPTAIN’S CHAIR Patrons ONLY! Come mingle with fellow fans from around the galaxy and enjoy the live entertainment! Takes place after the Saturday Night Gala.
- SPECIAL LIMITED-EDITION COLLECTORS COIN
The 18th in our series of Star Trek Gold Coins. Enjoy this keepsake as a part of being CAPTAIN’S CHAIR, a $25 value!
- TREK-TREAT CARD
We’re happy to give each CAPTAIN’S CHAIR PATRON a “Trek-Treat” Card filled with free gifts and bonus vendors room offers. Every year the gift package has been an extra icing on the cake!
ON JULY 30, the day before the convention opens: pick up your program booklets and schedules, your collector’s gold coin, purchase any available autograph and photo op tickets, and have the opportunity to hit the vendors room before anyone else. Get your registration done before the actual convention starts and make the rest of your experience as smooth as possible, while also meeting new friends without worrying about missing a guest or event! It isn’t a necessity as you can also register throughout the convention. Note: exact preregistration times will be posted on this site and a bulletin will be sent to those on our complimentary Star Trek message group which you can join at www.creationent.com/email
- SPECIAL COLOR-CODED WRISTBANDS
These allow immediate entrance without waiting after initial registration. Unlike other fan conventions once you get your full convention wristband you are TOTALLY set for the weekend and YOU can choose what stars and events you want to see without waiting to get into the main theatre. There are ALWAYS enough seats for EVERYONE!
- COLLECTABLE CREDENTIALS
Show off your CAPTAIN’S CHAIR Five Day status with special keepsake credentials!
- ADMISSION TO THE 2ND AND 3RD THEATRES
Our second theatre is where we have additional guest appearances, science talks, auctions, fandom panels and other great stuff. All seats in this theatre are non-reserved unless noted and although it is first-come-first-served, we have not had an issue in the past. We’re very happy to continue a new tradition with special events and speakers in QUARK’S BAR covering in-depth topics of interest. Quark’s also offers hotel food fare and cool drinks and is a nice place just to chill and relax.
- ADMISSION TO THE EXPANSIVE VENDORS EXHIBITION HALL
A huge area filled with merchandise, unique licensed Star Trek items, some exclusive to this convention only, and new exciting items based on the hit series Star Trek Discovery! The Exhibition Hall is surely a place to be to see it all, including lots of great genre merchandise and collectibles as well. And since many of our guests prefer to meet their fans in person without the rush of a long autograph or photo op line, you’ll often find about 25 or so Star Trek celebrities on the exhibition hall floor.
- SEAT RENEWAL
The right to renew your exact seat, or try to do better for the 2020 LAS VEGAS STAR TREK Convention!
- ADMISSION TO THE PROMENADE AREA
With the famed Quark’s Bar, there are always surprises to find in The Promenade! It’s always a focus of cosplayers thanks to the wonderful array of backdrops, prop recreations and fun scenes. Don’t forget about our famous set replicas just waiting for you to take a picture! There’s always something new and exciting to check out!
Being The Premiere Official STAR TREK Convention in the world, we know how blessed we are to work with the amazing and talented folks at CBS. We want to say THANK YOU to our friends at the studio for helping us realize everything this convention can be for us, for you, and for honoring the memories of our mentors Gene, Majel, Leonard, Jimmy, De, and so many more! They are truly missed, but this is our way to thank them for the decades of entertainment and inspiration they brought to audiences around the world! The personal friendships they graciously offered us for all those decades past means the world to us. Imagine two NYC young teenagers calling Gene Roddenberry and actually have him answer. That was us, and it still is almost 50 years later: we are passionate about Star Trek and love to be surrounded by others who feel as we do. Come for the celebration and be part of the Star Trek family!
Ticket Ordering Information
STATE TAXES INCLUDED ON YOUR INVOICE:
As a result of the Supreme Court Ruling during 2018 affecting online sales taxes (both state and local taxes), various states are requiring sales tax (both state and local taxes) on ANY online sales; therefore, you may now start seeing a separate charge on your invoice for this sales tax. The prices at the conventions will be the same as those online.
Visit the National Conference of State Legislatures website for more information.
- Creation is dedicated in providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age or religion. We firmly believe in the ideals of one of our mentors, Star Trek’s creator, Gene Roddenberry. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind from anyone. Patrons violating these rules may be expelled from the convention (without a refund) at Creation’s discretion and hotel security may be called in to facilitate this response. If you have any issues with anyone, please ask to speak to Adam, Gary or Stephanie immediately. They will be available on-site and can be reached through registration or by the convention MC/Host. Issues of this importance should not be handled by our volunteers.
- ALL GUESTS
are contracted to appear and all convention contracts specify that appearances are tentative and subject to change as film and television work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict. Our events will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not (we always try to book replacements) and therefore we cannot issue admission ticket or ticket package refunds if a particular guest does not fulfill their appearance contract. Of course, we will always refund separately purchased photo ops and autograph tickets for a guest if they cancel.
- ADA Rules
on service animals This event welcomes service animals as per The ADA rules. Service animals perform valuable work or tasks and are trained to provide help directly related to a person's disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and therefore are not permitted at our event.
PHOTO TAKING POLICY AT THIS CONVENTION
- We know that taking photos makes the convention even more fun and we thought it would be a good idea to share our photo taking policies for you before you arrive at the convention so you can prepare. In the auditorium, photo taking is encouraged, but only from your seat. It is unfair to run up to the stage and block the view of others who have paid for reserved seats in front of you. Even if there are empty seats, patrons must sit in the seats they paid for to be fair to everyone. Due to fire marshal regulations, everyone must be seated during performances. Please also be courteous to your neighbors when taking pictures. Selfie-sticks and other camera items that block the view of others is forbidden in the theatre. Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo ops. Only those people who have autograph tickets may come up to get autographs. It's all about FUN for all!
- The vast majority of our guest celebrities take questions from the audience during their on-stage time. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those that ask questions to make them ones that allow our mutual shared time with the celebrities to be enjoyable, interesting and entertaining for all (including the guest). Asking for hugs, telling stars we love them (we all do, that's why we're here), giving gifts, getting into long personal stories, or worse, is not acceptable for this format and, in fact, is quite self-centered when you are in essence "representing" all of fandom to a celebrity. Join us in trying to make this convention the best entertainment for everyone!
- In the event of convention cancellations or date changes Creation Entertainment is not responsible for patrons' costs involving travel or hotel accommodations or any other non-convention ticket expenses.
- Advance ticket sales are generally turned off early to mid-week of the week of the events. Tickets, if they are not sold out, are sold at the convention. We are not responsible for orders that are rejected during processing that may be due to customer errors (usually caused because the customer does not complete the entire ordering process to the very end), credit card failures (usually caused when there is not enough funds in an account or the credit card company rejects the charge for any number of reasons including out of state ordering or unfamiliar ordering to the customers’ general pattern), or system errors during transmission of the order. Creation assumes no responsibility for typographical errors or inaccurate information provided by convention venues. All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subject to change. Check back frequently for updates.
- NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED AT ANY CONVENTION. Still photography is for personal use only - public dissemination and commercial use strictly prohibited. By attending Creation events you agree to allow your image to be used on our website and in news documentaries or stories, either filmed by Creation Entertainment or other entities. All ticket prices are subject to change, please order as early as possible. In the unlikely event of a cancellation of the convention, or a date change, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for refunding airfare or any other costs other than the payments made directly to Creation Entertainment for ticketing. Also in the unlikely event, due to weather, transit issues or last minute illness or other reason given by celebrity, an advertised guest does not make their appearance at the convention, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for any refunds other than separate specific to the guest autograph tickets or photo op tickets. In the extremely rare chance that a guest does not finish his or her autographs or photo ops (which has only happened in a hand full of cases over 40 plus years, always due to something out of our control) Creation Entertainment will only be responsible for the refund of the separate autograph or photo op ticket.
Updated photo and video policy….
- Part of the fun of coming to Creation’s conventions is being able to capture the moments that you can look back on. The following is the official policy on videotaping and photo taking at Creation Events: Fan photos and videos for personal use will be allowed at Creation Entertainment events; however, we ask that you not live broadcast our events on social media platforms like livestream, periscope, etc. We also ask that you respect any individual talent requests to not record their panels. Should that be requested by a third party on behalf of the talent (agent, management, studio) we will give you advanced notice. Privacy Statement