April 25, 2019
This is the most cost effective way to attend all FIVE days of the convention at a ridiculously low price especially when you consider the hours of multi-track programming, amazing guest line-up, the incredible happenings with the Star Trek franchise and the potential surprises that might occur like last year’s world entertainment news dominating story of the unannounced appearance of Sir Patrick Stewart and his upcoming return as the beloved Captain Picard. And that followed the legendary William Shatner on stage! You get to see all the guests and events in the main theatre from a non-reserved guaranteed seat in the rear or sides and, of course, you can check out The Promenade full of special Trek features, the vendors area and the secondary and third theatre (pending seating availability) as well. This option does not include autographs or photo ops which can be purchased separately. YOU CAN ALSO ATTEND TUESDAY NIGHT’S PRE-REGISTRATION and DEALERS PREVIEW (at times to be set) as you are a full convention package holder.
You are welcome to come to our free to all Karaoke Parties, pending room availability. We feel that our general admission prices are truly wonderful especially compared to other forms of live entertainment, particularly in Vegas, so make your plans NOW to join us and feel the immersive spirit of being surrounded by thousands of others who embrace Gene Roddenberry’s hope for the future of mankind and the diversity it contains! Note that this package does not include night shows, other than those that are free to all, pending room availability.
Super early bird price, order quickly please.
Ticket Ordering Information
STATE TAXES INCLUDED ON YOUR INVOICE:
As a result of the Supreme Court Ruling during 2018 affecting online sales taxes (both state and local taxes), various states are requiring sales tax (both state and local taxes) on ANY online sales; therefore, you may now start seeing a separate charge on your invoice for this sales tax. The prices at the conventions will be the same as those online.
Visit the National Conference of State Legislatures website for more information.
- Creation is dedicated in providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age or religion. We firmly believe in the ideals of one of our mentors, Star Trek’s creator, Gene Roddenberry. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind from anyone. Patrons violating these rules may be expelled from the convention (without a refund) at Creation’s discretion and hotel security may be called in to facilitate this response. If you have any issues with anyone, please ask to speak to Adam, Gary or Stephanie immediately. They will be available on-site and can be reached through registration or by the convention MC/Host. Issues of this importance should not be handled by our volunteers.
- ALL GUESTS
are contracted to appear and all convention contracts specify that appearances are tentative and subject to change as film and television work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict. Our events will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not (we always try to book replacements) and therefore we cannot issue admission ticket or ticket package refunds if a particular guest does not fulfill their appearance contract. Of course, we will always refund separately purchased photo ops and autograph tickets for a guest if they cancel.
- ADA Rules
on service animals This event welcomes service animals as per The ADA rules. Service animals perform valuable work or tasks and are trained to provide help directly related to a person's disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and therefore are not permitted at our event.
PHOTO TAKING POLICY AT THIS CONVENTION
- We know that taking photos makes the convention even more fun and we thought it would be a good idea to share our photo taking policies for you before you arrive at the convention so you can prepare. In the auditorium, photo taking is encouraged, but only from your seat. It is unfair to run up to the stage and block the view of others who have paid for reserved seats in front of you. Even if there are empty seats, patrons must sit in the seats they paid for to be fair to everyone. Due to fire marshal regulations, everyone must be seated during performances. Please also be courteous to your neighbors when taking pictures. Selfie-sticks and other camera items that block the view of others is forbidden in the theatre. Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo ops. Only those people who have autograph tickets may come up to get autographs. It's all about FUN for all!
- The vast majority of our guest celebrities take questions from the audience during their on-stage time. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those that ask questions to make them ones that allow our mutual shared time with the celebrities to be enjoyable, interesting and entertaining for all (including the guest). Asking for hugs, telling stars we love them (we all do, that's why we're here), giving gifts, getting into long personal stories, or worse, is not acceptable for this format and, in fact, is quite self-centered when you are in essence "representing" all of fandom to a celebrity. Join us in trying to make this convention the best entertainment for everyone!
- In the event of convention cancellations or date changes Creation Entertainment is not responsible for patrons' costs involving travel or hotel accommodations or any other non-convention ticket expenses.
- Advance ticket sales are generally turned off early to mid-week of the week of the events. Tickets, if they are not sold out, are sold at the convention. We are not responsible for orders that are rejected during processing that may be due to customer errors (usually caused because the customer does not complete the entire ordering process to the very end), credit card failures (usually caused when there is not enough funds in an account or the credit card company rejects the charge for any number of reasons including out of state ordering or unfamiliar ordering to the customers’ general pattern), or system errors during transmission of the order. Creation assumes no responsibility for typographical errors or inaccurate information provided by convention venues. All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subject to change. Check back frequently for updates.
- NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED AT ANY CONVENTION. Still photography is for personal use only - public dissemination and commercial use strictly prohibited. By attending Creation events you agree to allow your image to be used on our website and in news documentaries or stories, either filmed by Creation Entertainment or other entities. All ticket prices are subject to change, please order as early as possible. In the unlikely event of a cancellation of the convention, or a date change, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for refunding airfare or any other costs other than the payments made directly to Creation Entertainment for ticketing. Also in the unlikely event, due to weather, transit issues or last minute illness or other reason given by celebrity, an advertised guest does not make their appearance at the convention, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for any refunds other than separate specific to the guest autograph tickets or photo op tickets. In the extremely rare chance that a guest does not finish his or her autographs or photo ops (which has only happened in a hand full of cases over 40 plus years, always due to something out of our control) Creation Entertainment will only be responsible for the refund of the separate autograph or photo op ticket.
Updated photo and video policy….
- Part of the fun of coming to Creation’s conventions is being able to capture the moments that you can look back on. The following is the official policy on videotaping and photo taking at Creation Events: Fan photos and videos for personal use will be allowed at Creation Entertainment events; however, we ask that you not live broadcast our events on social media platforms like livestream, periscope, etc. We also ask that you respect any individual talent requests to not record their panels. Should that be requested by a third party on behalf of the talent (agent, management, studio) we will give you advanced notice. Privacy Statement