July 10, 2019
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE COMPLETELY BEFORE ORDERING ANY TICKETS.
Note that tickets are delivered to you via email in PDF format which you should print out and bring with you to convention registration. Most customers receive their PDF tickets within 3-5 business days of having placed their order.
Have Questions About Tickets Or Conventions? Click Here!
18th annual Creation Entertainment
OFFICIAL STAR TREK CONVENTION in LAS VEGAS!
There are 14 amazing benefits are yours when you “Go Gold”!
- RESERVED SEATS
Get the best reserved seats in the main theatre where our major guests appear -- you get to pick your actual seat! These seats are YOURS all 5 DAYS, plus the night events listed as benefits below.
- COMPLIMENTARY AUTOGRAPHS
You will get complimentary in-person autographs from 12 or 13 Star Trek celebrities! You will personally see these stars and get their autographs. Celebrities will sign either an item you bring from home OR you can purchase Star Trek photos and other merchandise in the vendors room. Some of those signing for Gold will be held in the main theatre where they will be signing row by row and others who are signing for Gold will be at their tables in the Vendors room during the convention so you can go to their table and hand in your complimentary autograph ticket directly to them. Signing for Gold Patrons are: Alexander Siddig, Roxann Dawson, Jeffrey Combs, Nicole de Boer, Robert Picardo, Suzie Plakson, John Billingsley, Connor Trinneer, Dominic Keating, Ethan Peck with more to be added. Celebrities retain the right to not sign items they deem inappropriate. This list is tentative and subject to change.
- SATURDAY NIGHT GALA CELEBRATION
Star Trek fans have known and loved Brent Spiner for his portrayal as Data on The Next Generation – and now fans from all over the world can spend an evening with Brent in a whole new way! Presenting for the first time in Las Vegas in its entirety, in a very special Saturday Night Gala, Brent will be performing a selection of songs with his band. It should be an experience attendees will never forget, but don’t take our word for it -- here’s what Brent has to say about it!
“This show is great! Brent Spiner is my favorite performer!”- Brent Spiner
You get to keep your same GOLD WEEKEND seats that you had during the day
- COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TO OUR SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY
Join hundreds of fellow fans from around the galaxy at the biggest dance party of the convention! It's exclusive to Gold Weekend & Captain’s Chair patrons ONLY, so don’t miss out and grab your tickets today!
- LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S COIN
As a complimentary gift, you will receive the 18th in our series of Star Trek Gold Coins. Can you guess what the theme will be?
- CREATION TREK-TREAT CARD
A special card, just for you, filled with free gifts and bonus offers in the vendors room.
- FIRST FOR AUTOGRAPHS
Any complimentary Gold autograph session that is held in the main theatre will be called row by row (starting with row A, then B, then C and so on). If you are seated in the first few rows, you get called before anyone else and all Gold will be called before those with separate autograph tickets!
The night before the convention opens, we hold an exclusive pre-registration where Gold patrons can get their program booklets, collector’s gold coin, the chance to hit the vendors room before anyone else and first crack at any available meet & greet, autograph or photo op tickets! This benefit exists so you can get your registration done before the actual convention starts. It’s not mandatory, however, and you can register anytime registration is open. Pre-registration is a wonderful way to meet friends without worrying about missing a guest appearances or other events.
- SPECIAL COLOR-CODED WRISTBANDS
Exclusive wristbands set your weekend to Warp 9, giving you immediate entrance without waiting after initial registration. We pride ourselves on a quick, fun and easy registration process!
- COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TO QUARK’S BAR
We’re also very happy to continue a new tradition with special events and speakers in QUARK’S BAR, covering in-depth topics of interest. This is a great place to see amazing set recreations, special displays, photo op areas and participate in fun activities! Quark’s also offers hotel food fare and drink and is a nice place just to relax.
- ADMISSION TO THE SECONDARY THEATRE
You also gain admission to the DeForest Kelly Secondary Theatre, featuring non-stop entertainment, panels, auctions, contests and discussions! Seating is first-come, first-served, but we’ve always been able to get everyone in for the special programming.
- ADMISSION TO THE VENDORS EXHIBITION HALL
Our massive vendors hall has the all Star Trek collectibles and merch you’ll need, all in one place! We're proud of the way our vendors have upped the quality of their booths to match the proud legacy of Star Trek! You will also find many famed celebrities who have appeared in the Star Trek franchise, signing autographs for a nominal fee directly to their fans.
- ADMISSION TO THE PROMENADE AREA
You’ll be able to access the Promenade area, which has become a new focal point of the convention as it also offers incredible prop replica scenarios that are put to great use by the thousands of amazing of cosplay participants who bring extra joy to the convention. You never know what is just around the corner!
- THURSDAY NIGHT DINNER PARTY
As we did in 2018, we will be having this party in the convention facilities so all will be able to sit and enjoy a wonderful dinner and some great live entertainment. For 2019, RENE AUBERJONOIS and NANA VISITOR will be reunited on stage to perform a play for us entitled CROSS YOUR HEARTS: Poems and Prose Read by Nana and Rene. While we are all familiar with Nana and Rene’s television work, both have starred on Broadway and we're delighted to welcome them to Star Trek Las Vegas stage to perform their original play at our exclusive Thursday Night Dinner Party. This dinner party is exclusive to all Gold Patrons plus the Captain’s Chair Patrons who purchased their ticket at the 2018 STLV Upgrade session who will be seated to the rear or sides of the Theatre.
- KEEP YOUR SEATS
You also get a chance to renew the same seat -- or try for an even better seat -- for the 2020 STAR TREK Vegas Convention!
$1099 -SOLD OUT
Ticket Ordering Information
STATE TAXES INCLUDED ON YOUR INVOICE:
As a result of the Supreme Court Ruling during 2018 affecting online sales taxes (both state and local taxes), various states are requiring sales tax (both state and local taxes) on ANY online sales; therefore, you may now start seeing a separate charge on your invoice for this sales tax. The prices at the conventions will be the same as those online.
Visit the National Conference of State Legislatures website for more information.
- Creation is dedicated in providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age or religion. We firmly believe in the ideals of one of our mentors, Star Trek’s creator, Gene Roddenberry. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind from anyone. Patrons violating these rules may be expelled from the convention (without a refund) at Creation’s discretion and hotel security may be called in to facilitate this response. If you have any issues with anyone, please ask to speak to Adam, Gary or Stephanie immediately. They will be available on-site and can be reached through registration or by the convention MC/Host. Issues of this importance should not be handled by our volunteers.
- ALL GUESTS
are contracted to appear and all convention contracts specify that appearances are tentative and subject to change as film and television work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict. Our events will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not (we always try to book replacements) and therefore we cannot issue admission ticket or ticket package refunds if a particular guest does not fulfill their appearance contract. Of course, we will always refund separately purchased photo ops and autograph tickets for a guest if they cancel.
- ADA Rules
on service animals This event welcomes service animals as per The ADA rules. Service animals perform valuable work or tasks and are trained to provide help directly related to a person's disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and therefore are not permitted at our event.
PHOTO TAKING POLICY AT THIS CONVENTION
- We know that taking photos makes the convention even more fun and we thought it would be a good idea to share our photo taking policies for you before you arrive at the convention so you can prepare. In the auditorium, photo taking is encouraged, but only from your seat. It is unfair to run up to the stage and block the view of others who have paid for reserved seats in front of you. Even if there are empty seats, patrons must sit in the seats they paid for to be fair to everyone. Due to fire marshal regulations, everyone must be seated during performances. Please also be courteous to your neighbors when taking pictures. Selfie-sticks and other camera items that block the view of others is forbidden in the theatre. Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo ops. Only those people who have autograph tickets may come up to get autographs. It's all about FUN for all!
- The vast majority of our guest celebrities take questions from the audience during their on-stage time. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those that ask questions to make them ones that allow our mutual shared time with the celebrities to be enjoyable, interesting and entertaining for all (including the guest). Asking for hugs, telling stars we love them (we all do, that's why we're here), giving gifts, getting into long personal stories, or worse, is not acceptable for this format and, in fact, is quite self-centered when you are in essence "representing" all of fandom to a celebrity. Join us in trying to make this convention the best entertainment for everyone!
- In the event of convention cancellations or date changes Creation Entertainment is not responsible for patrons' costs involving travel or hotel accommodations or any other non-convention ticket expenses.
- Advance ticket sales are generally turned off early to mid-week of the week of the events. Tickets, if they are not sold out, are sold at the convention. We are not responsible for orders that are rejected during processing that may be due to customer errors (usually caused because the customer does not complete the entire ordering process to the very end), credit card failures (usually caused when there is not enough funds in an account or the credit card company rejects the charge for any number of reasons including out of state ordering or unfamiliar ordering to the customers’ general pattern), or system errors during transmission of the order. Creation assumes no responsibility for typographical errors or inaccurate information provided by convention venues. All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subject to change. Check back frequently for updates.
- NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED AT ANY CONVENTION. Still photography is for personal use only - public dissemination and commercial use strictly prohibited. By attending Creation events you agree to allow your image to be used on our website and in news documentaries or stories, either filmed by Creation Entertainment or other entities. All ticket prices are subject to change, please order as early as possible. In the unlikely event of a cancellation of the convention, or a date change, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for refunding airfare or any other costs other than the payments made directly to Creation Entertainment for ticketing. Also in the unlikely event, due to weather, transit issues or last minute illness or other reason given by celebrity, an advertised guest does not make their appearance at the convention, Creation Entertainment is not responsible for any refunds other than separate specific to the guest autograph tickets or photo op tickets. In the extremely rare chance that a guest does not finish his or her autographs or photo ops (which has only happened in a hand full of cases over 40 plus years, always due to something out of our control) Creation Entertainment will only be responsible for the refund of the separate autograph or photo op ticket.
Updated photo and video policy….
- Part of the fun of coming to Creation’s conventions is being able to capture the moments that you can look back on. The following is the official policy on videotaping and photo taking at Creation Events: Fan photos and videos for personal use will be allowed at Creation Entertainment events; however, we ask that you not live broadcast our events on social media platforms like livestream, periscope, etc. We also ask that you respect any individual talent requests to not record their panels. Should that be requested by a third party on behalf of the talent (agent, management, studio) we will give you advanced notice. Privacy Statement